منتديات شبكة شعاع الدعوية للتعليم عن بعد

منتديات شبكة شعاع الدعوية للتعليم عن بعد (https://hwazen.com/vb/index.php)
-   التعريف بالاسلام باللغة الانجليزية islamic forum (https://hwazen.com/vb/f80.html)
-   -   Love for the sake of Allah in our family meetings (https://hwazen.com/vb/t22926.html)

عطر الجنة 02-04-2023 12:13 AM

Love for the sake of Allah in our family meetings

Love for the sake of Allah in our family meetings

Praise be to Allah in the first and in the last, and peace be upon the best of His Prophets and Creatures.

Love for the sake of Allah is the best act of worship that is almost absent from our daily life, however few people are keen to apply the Sunnah.

Whoever understands the meaning of worship knows the objectives of Shari`ah because when most of us limit the acts of worship in the pillars of Islam, we miss many of pious actions and good deeds which the Pious Predecessors used to practice and compete about because the meaning of worship as defined by Ibn Taymiyah is a collective name for everything that pleases Allah whether sayings or apparent and hidden actions.

Although we memorize this definition since our first studying period, our practical application contradicts our knowledge.

Love for the sake of Allah, which is based on the meaning of affection, is an inner feeling which their impacts reflect on the behavior and become clear in peoples' eyes, movements of body organs, and slips of the tongue, negatively or positively.

If it means the inclination of the heart to something or someone, we will not add to that because explaining what has been already explained is erroneous and explaining the well-known is fruitless, but may add more complication to it.

We hope that our meetings inside families would be for the sake of Allah not for a worldly benefit, but for maintaining the ties of family, showing filial obedience to one's parents, and maintaining the ties of their kinship.

During this meeting, we have some acts of worship like: Spreading peace, feeding the poor, maintaining the ties of kinship, mentioning the name of Allah, smiling at your brothers' faces, enjoining good and forbidding evil, and teaching young ones the etiquettes of meetings and the manners of talking. These acts of worship will not be active but in case of associating with the people because a person cannot gain it during isolation.

Therefore, the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) gave priority for those who associate with the people and observe patience on their harm.

When I wanted to speak about the love for the sake of Allah and its connection with family meetings, I tried to limit the topic in some certain points to be easy for review.

Love for the sake of Allah is involved in every aspect of life and we practice it daily whether knowingly or not because the believers practice it by loving their Muslim brothers.

1-gathered with the one whomever he loves." [Reported by Abu Dawud].

When a person loves someone, he likes to be like him, so he competes with him in righteous deeds which make him loveable to his Muslim brothers and exhort him to search for the things which Allah loves.

When a person loves his Muslim brothers, love prevails in the society and they urge one another to obey Allah and compete in loving Him.

Of the virtues of love:

Protecting Muslims' honors which will result in decreasing backbiting and tale bearing in the society as well as preventing the insult of Muslims as was reported in the Hadith.

A Muslim does not like that someone would insult his Muslim brother even if the insulted person is sinful.

The person whose heart is full of love lives peacefully with others unlike the person who does not love people.

Look at yourself when you differ with someone, can you sleep at night? Can you eat well? Can you enjoy life? What about if the disagreement is with someone whom you meet every day?! It will be part of Hell.

It was reported that when `Umar ibn Al Khattab (may Allah be pleased with him) remembered a Muslim brother at night, he said: What a long night! And when the Fajr Salah is performed, he used to visit that Muslim brother and hugged him.

It was reported that `Umar ibn Al Khattab (may Allah be pleased with him) said: "When Allah (Glory be to Him) grant you the love of a person, stick to it." When Ibn Mas`ud met his friends, he said: You are the happiness of my life. Bilal ibn Sa`d used to say: A brother who always reminds you of Allah is better than a brother you meet and puts one dinar in your hand.

narration is good].

Abu Hatim said: Abu Muslim Al Khawalany is `Abdullah ibn Thawb who was a Yemenite follower from their best and he is the one to whom Al `Ansy said: Do you testify that I am the Messenger of Allah? He said: No. He said: I testify that Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah? He said: Yes. Thereupon, he commanded that a huge fire is lit and frightened him by throwing him into fire if he does not agree to his claim.

He refused, then Al `Ansy threw him into it, but it did not harm him. He commanded that he should leave Yemen. Then he left Yemen for Medina and met `Umar ibn Al Khattab (may Allah be pleased with him) who asked him where have you come from? He told him, then he asked about the boy who was burnt? He said: He was not burnt. `Umar felt that he is the man, so he said: By Allah, are you Abu Muslim? He said: Yes. `Umar took him by hand and went to Abu Bakr and narrated the story to him. Abu Bakr said: Praise be to Allah who has made see the one who was not burnt like Abraham (peace be upon him).

It was said that he had a beautiful wife but her neighbor separated between him and his wife, therefore he invoked Allah against the neighbor saying: O Allah, make the neighbor blind for she corrupted the relationship between me and my wife.

While she was having dinner with her husband one night, she said to him: lit the lamp. Her husband said: It is on. She said: Then I became blind. When she knew about the invocation of Abu Muslim against her, she went to him and confessed to him and said: Invoke Allah to return my sight to me. He invoked Allah for her, and her sight returned to her.

10- After we knew the virtue of loving someone for the sake of Allah, should not we increase our love for our relatives?

Do not withhold love from your relatives and friends because love increases our family relationships.

Dear brothers and sisters, let us love one another, perhaps that we would be on pulpits of light on the Day of Recompense where there will be no shade but His. O Allah, I love every righteous person.

الساعة الآن 07:16 AM